
Attention! I have found my favourite perfume! And You will probably love it too!
I was kindly sent this by Coty Australia to review, and I am so excited to share my thoughts with you, because I absolutely adore this perfume!
I am the kind of person that is, unfortunately, headache prone to certain perfumes that contain a really heavy scent or are just super long lasting and don't seem to go away. This perfume does have an incredibly long lasting smell and it is quite strong, BUT, it does not irritate me at all! The scent is strong in the way it lasts, but the actually smell itself, to me, is quite subtle.
For those of you who have not tried this perfume, you are probably wondering, well what does it smell like?! So I am going to do my best to describe it for you:
It smells like Summer, but doesn't smell floral.
It reminds me of walking along the beach in Summer at night time.
It also has quite a musky woody scent... It is very unique and describing perfumes is hard D:
But it is very refreshing and classy.
This perfume could be worn by anyone, young or old. I think it is very versatile and has a smell you are bound to love.
![]() |
| *Not my photo. |
The only thing I did not find practical about this perfume was the bottle...
Sure it makes a great
decoration but I find it annoying, heavy and hard to hold, I've nearly dropped it so many times. What did you guys think of the packaging?
That's all I really have to say about this beauty!
Its fantastic and would make a great Christmas present for Mums, daughters even grandmothers! If you are interested in reading more about it or purchasing click here
I'd Love to know what you thought of this perfume if you have tried it, Leave me a comment down below.
Have a good day! xx


No comments:
Post a Comment