First Impressions:
Hey everyone! Sorry for not posting in a little while, but here are a couple of products I thought I'd share my first impressions on.
I was sent 2 polishes from Sally Hansen and Kate Waterhouse's new Spring Racing Collection in the shades '200 Sheer ecstasy' and '360 Barracuda'. Now, I'm no nail expert but I know enough to say that these colours are gorgeous and very well suited to meet the colours of Spring. Clearly my first impression was formed by the visual appearance of these nail polishes, but my opinion stayed the same when I tried the nail polishes on.
Now the second thing i'd love to share with you is the Rimmel London Wonderful Mascara with Argon oil. My first impression of this product was that I loved the wand. The bristles allowed for a clump free application that lengthened the lashes and didn't leave them looking over done. I would recommend this mascara for people who are only allowed to wear minimal make up to school/work as this mascara nicely emphasises your lashes and leaves them looking quite natural.
The only negative I found with this product was that after a week
or so the formula started to dry out,
which is always a disappointing factor with mascaras
but overall I think its a nice staple mascara to have in your collection.
That concludes my first impressions post for these goodies!
Exams are coming up but I am hoping to be posting a lot more reviews for you guys in the next few weeks! So stay tuned!
Here are 2 products you can expect to see reviewed in the near future:
- Rimmel London New 25hr foundation ( medium & full coverage)
- Calvin Klein Reveal Fragrance.
I'm excited! I will speak to you all very soon. Stay Happy! xxx

The nail polishes are so gorgeous. I love pastel shades because they give the feel of spring. I was actually about to get one of these yesterday so I'll try and find it again x
ReplyDeletesplasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au
The blue is like the perfect spring shade :) Yay hope you can find it x
DeleteI love this post! The pale pink (or ballet pink) is my favourite!
ReplyDeletelouleecutie.blogspot.co.uk
thanks :) glad you like it.
DeleteI use the Sally Hansen base coat, which I love, but I've never tried any of the colours although that pale blue is lovely. Mascara is my one 'cannot live without' product so I'm always on the look out for new ones although I prefer something that gives a bit of a thicker coating as opposed to minimalist.
ReplyDeleteHeather x
http://heatherrrrm.blogspot.co.uk/
Hey! I am the same with mascara, i prefer something thicker as well ( as long as it isn't too clumpy) But this is nice for a " I can't be bothered" day :)
DeleteUsed that mascara as well! It is very nice - but it didn't dry out with me. Still good with the formula but I find that it gives clump since it applies a lot in one stroke
ReplyDeleteMelane | Pure Perspective
lucky, you must have got a good formula then haha! Oh really, i find mine pretty clump free.
Delete