
My review of the samples sent to me from Skinfood NZ:
I am always willing to give new skincare a go. I am constantly on search for products that make my skin feel super smooth and hydrated and this company seemed pretty promising, its ingredients are all natural, vegetarian friendly, containing no toxin minerals, Sodium sulphate or any harsh detergents and is not tested on animals- it all seemed to good to be true. Here's what I first thought about the products:
-Cleanser, Very smooth to apply! Felt more hydrating than the moisturiser.
-Body butter, Quick absorbency, strong citrus like scent, minimal hydration.
-Exfoliating scrub, thorough, and impressive results.
-SPF 15 moisturiser, not very hydrating, absorbs quick and makes you want to apply more. Quite a thin consistency.
-Mud Masque, I quote myself trying to say " I can't move my mouth" haha, super tight mask, end results were soothing and moisturising though.
Overall I found these products good but not fantastic. By the second day my skin had broken out all around my cheeks and I very rarely get pimples, so this was a concern to me, It could have been other products but I'm pretty sure it was either the moisturiser or cleanser :( I was so excited to fall in love with these products, but I just didn't...These are products I would however try again in the future, as I did like the masque and the body butter, I encourage you guys to give it a go, providing you don't have problematic skin, and let me know what you thought of it.
*Thanks to Skinfoods New Zealand for providing me with the products to review, I hope you appreciate my thoughts.
Have any of you tried their products? What did you think?
I am always willing to give new skincare a go. I am constantly on search for products that make my skin feel super smooth and hydrated and this company seemed pretty promising, its ingredients are all natural, vegetarian friendly, containing no toxin minerals, Sodium sulphate or any harsh detergents and is not tested on animals- it all seemed to good to be true. Here's what I first thought about the products:
-Cleanser, Very smooth to apply! Felt more hydrating than the moisturiser.
-Body butter, Quick absorbency, strong citrus like scent, minimal hydration.
-Exfoliating scrub, thorough, and impressive results.
-SPF 15 moisturiser, not very hydrating, absorbs quick and makes you want to apply more. Quite a thin consistency.
-Mud Masque, I quote myself trying to say " I can't move my mouth" haha, super tight mask, end results were soothing and moisturising though.
Overall I found these products good but not fantastic. By the second day my skin had broken out all around my cheeks and I very rarely get pimples, so this was a concern to me, It could have been other products but I'm pretty sure it was either the moisturiser or cleanser :( I was so excited to fall in love with these products, but I just didn't...These are products I would however try again in the future, as I did like the masque and the body butter, I encourage you guys to give it a go, providing you don't have problematic skin, and let me know what you thought of it.
*Thanks to Skinfoods New Zealand for providing me with the products to review, I hope you appreciate my thoughts.
Have any of you tried their products? What did you think?
I am always willing to give new skincare a go. I am constantly on search for products that make my skin feel super smooth and hydrated and this company seemed pretty promising, its ingredients are all natural, vegetarian friendly, containing no toxin minerals, Sodium sulphate or any harsh detergents and is not tested on animals- it all seemed to good to be true. Here's what I first thought about the products:
-Cleanser, Very smooth to apply! Felt more hydrating than the moisturiser.
-Body butter, Quick absorbency, strong citrus like scent, minimal hydration.
-Exfoliating scrub, thorough, and impressive results.
-SPF 15 moisturiser, not very hydrating, absorbs quick and makes you want to apply more. Quite a thin consistency.
-Mud Masque, I quote myself trying to say " I can't move my mouth" haha, super tight mask, end results were soothing and moisturising though.
Overall I found these products good but not fantastic. By the second day my skin had broken out all around my cheeks and I very rarely get pimples, so this was a concern to me, It could have been other products but I'm pretty sure it was either the moisturiser or cleanser :( I was so excited to fall in love with these products, but I just didn't...These are products I would however try again in the future, as I did like the masque and the body butter, I encourage you guys to give it a go, providing you don't have problematic skin, and let me know what you thought of it.
*Thanks to Skinfoods New Zealand for providing me with the products to review, I hope you appreciate my thoughts.
Have any of you tried their products? What did you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment